This blog is focused on people who are passionate about self-development and who are interested in the concepts of career, productivity and learning.
Probably if you are reading this post, you are one of us.
- One of those who understand that we live in a highly competitive world, where it is never enough to be just ‘good’ to stand out
- One of those for whom 24 hours per day is never enough to accomplish everything that you want
- One of those who think in a ‘hyperbolic’ way: the more you do (study/travel/read/meet new people), the more you realize how little things you have done until now and how more you still have to do. One of those, for whom it is just never enough
I am truly excited about mastering my career – productivity – learning related skills and I have decided that a good way currently to proceed is to start my own online platform – Resultize that will:
- provide a structured, easy-to-access way to keep all the relevant knowledge
- enable an ongoing update of the portal based on the new information received
- be open to everybody who might be interested in the same topics or might gain from practicalities and lessons I have learned based on my personal experience
- encourage best practice exchange and knowledge sharing
Following the links below you can find more information about:
- our ambition
- main ideas behind the blog
- topics that will be discussed in the blog
- information about myself
If you are curious, please like RESULTize page on FB, follow it on wordpress or via email to receive weekly posts and not to miss anything interesting 🙂