Boost yourself in 2021
What is a Personal Board of directors?
According to HBR, Personal Board of Directors is a group of people you consult regularly to get advice and feedback for your personal & professional development.
Just like any good board, a good Personal Board of Directors will include like-minded individuals with similar values, but at the same time who have different backgrounds to contribute in a different way.
Why do you need it?
- Objective non-biased view & additional contribution to your goal-setting & problem-solving
- Motivation & support network
- Accountability buddies to track progress to your goals
- Regular commitment to invest time & effort in self-reflection
What’s in it?
- 4 1-hour online Zoom sessions to boost your goal-setting in group of 4 like-minded individuals
- Session 1 – Guided self-reflection
- Session 2 – Guided self-assessment
- Session 3 – Guided self-assessment
- Session 4 – Guided action-planning
- Access to Notion templates & guidance how to use it
- Access to community (whatsapp group) of like-minded individuals
- Cost of participation – 50 eur
- Sessions can take place in the evening CET time or on the weekend based on the availability of participants
- To ensure the optimal fit of board participants, you might need to wait – please, apply first in the form below & the details will follow